What this is.
This is a blog. It’s my blog. Do people read it? Hell if I know. It’s just a blog I guess. Since Jekyll is a blogging engine, and this site is built on Jekyll, I figured it might as well have a blog.
This blog is pretty much meant for the following stuff:
- Developer Diaries
- Status of ongoing projects
- Discussing challenges I may face developing something.
- Sharing technologies.
- That sort of thing.
- Bloggy stuff
- stuff you would find on the blogs of other stuff
- maybe I need to explain a tool I made
- maybe I want to rant about something
- Personal stuff maybe?
- probably not
This blog is pretty much a way for me to get thoughts on paper. It also helps me become a better typist I guess. Yeah sure, lets go with that.